After the accounting exemption expires on 1 July 2016 accountants will be required to complete certain documents at specific times. Some documents are merely for information and other documents require clients to sign them.
It can be very confusing to get your head around who does what and when in the advice continuum. To help simplify the process, finance wise are currently producing a number of videos to assist with the transition.
In the next series of articles we highlight what documents are required, what information the documents contain and when the documents need to be provided.
The documents are:
- Financial Services Guide (FSG)
- Needs Analysis
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Risk Profile
- Statement of Advice (SoA)
- Education Guides
Read the next article for more information about the Financial Services Guide (FSG).
Register your interest in becoming a finance wise Limited Authorised Representative (LAR).
If you liked this article:
- SEND it to a friend from the sidebar
- LEAVE A COMMENT by clicking on the icon at the top of the article
- Send FEEDBACK directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org